Monday, September 8, 2008

Hi everyone,
This picture is Raymond just after "SURPRISE". :-)
Everyone except Travis and Chantel were hiding in the Carr playroom and hallway. Travis and Chantel were in the Living Room like they normally would be.


I decided that it would be fun to throw Raymond a surprise birthday party the day before his birthday. I talked to Chantel and we decided that we should have it at her house since Raymond and I usually go over to their house for dinner on friday night. He wouldn't suspect a thing :-).
I arranged with Mac and Liz to get off a couple of hours early on friday to go help with the decorations and things. While at work that morning Raymond said he was going to get off early and would probably get a ride down to the Funeral Chapel and pick up the truck. Uh oh..... I raced out to the truck to get everything out of the truck box. Presents, decorations, food stuff etc., realizing as I went that I would probably have to walk to Chantel's and then walk back before Raymond came and got me when I was supposed to be off. As I was going back inside Liz came out and said that Chantel had called and Raymond just went home. Wheeew.
Anyway..... I was able to run over and help with the decorations. I ran home picked up Raymond and went to the store like we normally do before dinner at Chantel's, picked up things supposedly for dinner that night but most of it was for saturday night. Sneaky huh?????
We walked in and around the corner where everyone yelled "Surprise".


Present time. Raymond opening his skill saw.


We had hamburgers, hotdogs and all the trimmings for a cookout.
Raymond's mom made the cake and it was so yummmmy.
Raymonds parents, brother's and sister's walked to the party so Raymond wouldn't see extra cars.
We had a lot of fun. Everyone started saying that I was getting good at Lieing. I said I wasn't Lieing, just fibbing for Raymond's own good and his surprise :-). Am I rationalizing too much
He He.
I want to say thank you to everyone for all the help. Wouldn't have happened without everyone. Working with Collette, Chantel, Chaunte and Candy was a lot of fun. We got to know each other even better. It was great having Mac and Liz in on the surprise. Raymond was surpised and everyone had a blast.
Diana

3 comments:

B said...

Hey Diana- VERY SNEAKY! Your doing much better. Raymond has been a good match for says I. Has corrupted you... ok well the good corruption. Anyways congrats on the good surprise! Hope you too are well I just posted a massively long comment on Raymond blog below so therefore i really am sorry but i gotta go now to get my makeover in manchester. ta ta for now. Love you both! MWAH (P.S does no one look at my blog ever?! See i have no comment on my last one.. so i havent put a new one on because im waiting to see when actually someone likes my blog hehe jk) Love ya.. Im going really... Bye!

B said...

Sorry Chick and Chicks Mr. I didnt realize that i would not get an email to let me know i had comments waiting for me to approve. i was getting mad that no one was commenting! hehe sorry my fault. Thanks, I will post some of the pics from the makeover but i did email them to you all. But i dont know if they went through. We go with the Youth to the temple ever other month thats as often as they have them. Both me and Kevin (young mens president) agree they should be monthly.

B said...

Hey... you two... update your blog!