Monday, September 8, 2008


Happy Birthday Raymond!!!!


The Cake table......

This was my surprise.
I was completely blown away. I thought she was setting up something on Saturday, but to my shock it was on Friday. I did some things to make it hard, but she got me. It was wonderful. We then spent Saturday playing games, and it was a very nice way to celebrate the day, and it was a great weekend.
I want to say thanks to everyone that called and for the cards. It was great, and just to let you know Brianne, I loved the card.
Raymond

1 comment:

B said...

Awww Raymond- you like us you really like us! hehe. Ok, so we did try to call but, uh- no one answered. Soooo... we seem to be having a bit of trouble finding a good time to call people who have birthdays. Because, we tried to call Mark, and Kaden and a few others on their birthdays and no one answered! Oh well, we are really glad you like your card. We wish we could have done something more then that. But we thought of you loads! I guess i better run and get a shower- apparently im going to get a makeover with my mum-in-law and grandma.